Wednesday, November 29, 2017

O Come Let Us Adore Him


Happy Wednesday!  I've got another Christmas card to share today.  This one features a new stamp set from Simon Says Stamp debuting today called Joy to the World.  

The set includes a whole host of nativity images, but I wanted to focus on baby Jesus.  I started by inking up my panel with a variety of inks.  I used some Distress and one of my dark blue Close to My Heart Inks since I couldn't find the dark blue Distress ink, which is not actually that surprising given the state of the craft room.  

The stable and manger images were stamped on Neenah Solar White and colored with Copics and then fussy cut.  I did use a craft knife to cut out the triangular openings in the stable.  


Both the star and sentiment were embossed. I used Egyptian Gold embossing powder for the star, I like how yellow it is and there are some great glittery sparkles in there as well.  I did emboss the star multiple times to give it a puffier look.

You definitely want to head over to the Simon Says Stamp blog to see more of this set!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...what a gorgeous card. So perfect for Christmas. Love your coloring and that wonderful glow.

    ReplyDelete